100 days. 100 posts. 100 free/inexpensive and unorthodox things to do to pass the time.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 3

Yes, I've been putting this off. My excuses are as follows (in descending weight);
1. I've been busy doing things that have made me question the notion that anything can be fun.
2. Technically, I was supposed to spend the next few months planning and start blogging early June. I got excited and wanted to get a jump start. Much more on my blog agenda this summer.
3. Lately, I've given up procrastinating as a whole, this excluding leisurely activities. Since it's my blog, and I have no deadlines, I may very well exercise my right to drag my feet every so often.


My Aunt Pierrette, Marriette and I are the only ladies left at art class, as usual. Sometime around ten, Marriette decides she is in need of an artistic cleansing. My aunt and I are hearing "bubblebath", "glass of wine", and "foot massage", followed by an artistic brainstorming and, eventually, a new painting. Marriette, however, has something else in mind. She takes her shoes off and proceeds to remove her socks. We start to shake our heads but she is persuasive. A few moments later, the three of us find ourselves yelping as we tip-toe barefoot in the snow-covered yard outside the art club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment